To ensure the safety of all students, please read and follow the following policies, procedures and protocols from Studio XIV.
1) All dancers, staff & visitors are required to do a COVID-19 screening, temperature check, sanitize, and record the time they have entered and exited the studio, regardless of vaccination status. Masks are required for all in common spaces. It is up to your discretion if you wish to wear a mask while dancing in your socially distanced space, however it is not required by Studio XIV or recommended by the WHO.
2) All dancers must sign our liability waiver before their first class which includes a COVID-19 section asking you not to attend class if you have any symptoms OR feel sick in general.
3) No Studio XIV staff will ask you, nor require you to show proof of vaccination, as this is a violation of the Federal Privacy Act.
4) We will not allow any discrimination, bullying or belittling in our studio or community (as always) because of sex, age, race, ethnicity, nationality, disability, mental illness or ability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity/expression, sex characteristics, religion, creed, individual political opinions, or vaccination status. We are an inclusive community, and that is a top priority.
5) We will continue to follow our strict cleaning & sanitizing protocols which include: providing multiple sanitation stations around the studio, contactless screening, full floor & dance basket disinfection before and after every class, daily sanitation of commonly touched spaces, and more.
6) We ask you do not arrive more than 10-15 minutes before class to decrease the amount of people waiting in common areas.
7) No outdoor shoes. Bring a clean pair of shoes that are geared for dancing. This will help keep our floors safe and clean for all dancers.
8) Cancellation & Refund Policy: If the student decides to drop out of a session or not show up for class, we do not offer refunds. For Drop Ins: If the student notifies us more than 24 hours in advance, a partial credit may be possible. Remember that class spots are limited. Please do not register for sessions or drop ins if you are not certain on your availability.
FOR COMMERICAL VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY PRODUCTIONS:
Cancellation & Refund Policy: If a cast member decides to abandon a production after rehearsals and filming has started, we do not offer refunds.
REFUNDS & CREDITS
Unless otherwise stated on the service or product purchased, our policy is:
- No Refunds on Drop In Classes
- Credits are available for Drop In Classes if Studio XIV is notified more than 24 hours in advance of class
- 10% Fee for Full Refunds on Training Programs. This Fee increases to 15% past 6 months of purchase date.
- To use your credit, email us.