To ensure the safety of all students, please read and follow the following policies, procedures and protocols from Studio XIV.
1) All dancers must sign our liability waiver before their first class.
2) We will not allow any discrimination, bullying or belittling in our studio or community (as always) because of sex, age, race, ethnicity, nationality, disability, mental illness or ability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity/expression, sex characteristics, religion, creed, individual political opinions, or vaccination status. We are an inclusive community, and that is a top priority.
3) No outdoor shoes. Bring a clean pair of shoes that are geared for dancing. This will help keep our floors safe and clean for all dancers.
4) Registration for classes and programs: Must be completed through our online system. Walk-ins will still have to complete online registration before entering class. Drop in classes must be paid in full in order to attend class.
5) HST (13%) is applied to all purchases made via credit card, debit card, and etransfer.
6) Cancellation & Refund Policy: All refunds have a 15% service fee applied (effective June 1st, 2023.)
If the student decides to drop out of a session or not show up for class, we do not offer refunds.
For Drop Ins: If the student notifies us more than 24 hours in advance, a partial credit may be possible. Remember that class spots are limited. Please do not register for sessions or drop ins if you are not certain on your availability.
Credits for missed classes must be used for the same category of item within a 3 to 12 month time frame, some exceptions may apply (ie. pregnancy or injury).
This means a credit from a drop in class does not have monetary value to be used for a show program, or vice versa.
Drop in class credits – 3-6 months expiry
Program credits - 6-12 months expiry
FOR TRAINING PROGRAMS
Cancellation & Refund Policy: If a dancer decides to abandon a production after rehearsals and/or filming has started, we do not offer refunds or credits. Please note that programs need a minimum number of students to run the class.
Once registration closes for a program, there are no credits available.
REFUNDS & CREDITS
Unless otherwise stated on the service or product purchased, our policy is:
- No Refunds on Drop In Classes
- Credits are available for Drop In Classes if Studio XIV is notified more than 24 hours in advance of class
- 15% Fee for Refunds on Training Programs. This Fee increases to 25% past 6 months of purchase date.
- All other Refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee
NOTE: WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OUR PRICING AND POLICIES AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE